SmallGyfts Simplified Terms
Last Revised: November 23, 2015
This is a high level summary of the terms for using SmallGyfts to help you understand what you are signing up for. See the full terms for more details.
- SmallGyfts is a service of Try2See, Inc.
- SmallGyfts is a forum where users can upload content.
- The content you upload into SmallGyfts belongs to you, not SmallGyfts
- Only upload content you own not someone's else copyrighted info
- Your content is protected by a user id and password so do not share your password to protect your info
- DO NO HARM to others while using our services or you will be removed
- We do not control what users upload but we will remove content that is harmful to others, at our sole discretion, if discovered or via complaints
- You agree to allow us to use your content as desired to promote SmallGyfts for as long as we choose
- You may have to pay to access and use some parts of the service
- SmallGyfts may send you emails to promote the service and inform you of changes
- SmallGyfts Businesses users that you interact with by checking in (scanning in) may also send you email offers
- You can update your account preferences to block emails and text offers or by "unsubcribing" from emails sent by a business
- The site is provided as-is there are no guarantee or warranty of service
- You agree to hold SmallGyfts and it's Officers and employees Harmless from any claims of loss, liability or expenses
- We will cooperate with the government and law enforcement agencies as required by law
- By using SmallGyfts you are agreeing to the full terms of services
- The terms apply to all areas of the sites and services or any new features and services we add
- We may occasionally update the terms to address future conditions or terminate these terms
- Your continued use of the site indicates your agreement with the terms
- Do not use the site if you do not agree with the full terms.
Please report any violations of these terms by using the contact form or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.